The convoluted perception of fashion through our eyes. Collision of Runway and Street, Streetway style.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cheap Thrills.


(Silk cardigan Urban Outfitters $9.99, floral romper purchased in Japan $10, khaki wedges Target $24.99)


My broken runway- the marriage of street style and high-end couture. I am formerly known as, “thebrokefashionblogger.” I am in love with all things vintage, furry, and affordable (like your everyday college student). Follow along as my counterpart and I search for affordable delicious finds a.k.a. “cheap thrills.” And for a special treat when possible, a dash of high end couture fashion.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS.. LOVE the printed jump suit.. reminds us of spring!

    Stop by our fashion blog, we’d love to hear from you =)

    Much love,
    Thessy & Yiota
    .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete